Weekend getaway



 Summer is here guys! Warm weather, dark skin, new friends, more cocktails and life is getting better.  My mind is constantly daydreaming of sunny skies, sandy beaches and beautiful waves. I`m preparing  for my trip in USA, so I thought that’s a good idea to share with you my travel essentials. They are so many destinations that we want to visit, but also is very important to fit our desires with our budget and time. HomeAway is always here to make your dreams come true. Here's my guide to the five essential  items you can't be without this summer. So move from the desk and build your perfect summer trip. 





                                                                                  
                                                                                

    

  •  HYDRATING SUN LOTION WITH SPF
I chose this as first,because I have sensitive skin and also I think that is really important to be protected. I`m using Nivea hydrating sun lotion. I love the smell of the coconut because it reminds me on summer,but sometimes I can`t  find  the lotion with the coconut smell and I`m getting satisfied with the smell of the sea :)






  • SWIMSUIT
It`s really important to find your perfect swimsuit and feel comfortable and confident in it, so you can enjoy to the fullest. I`m taking two pairs of swimsuits with me . One-pieced and two-pieced, because for sure I`m gonna buy a brand new and they will just take a place in my suitcase.





  • SUNGLASSES AND FLOPPY BEACH HAT
Let's start with the obvious: sunglasses are the first thing you reach for when the sun shines. 
With the sunglasses i can enjoy without forcing my eyes. Good pair of sunglasses and simple swimsuit and we have the BOOM ON THE BEACH!

Sun hats are an excellent way to make sure that you are safely covered from the UV rays. 





  • CAMERA
I want to catch every moment during my vacation and the camera is the best way to keep your memories.









Share:

0 comments